Solar Energy Battery Storage Have Following Characteristics:
- Solar energy battery storage typically lead-acid battery is maintenance-free;
- The solar energy battery storage are usually added to other ingredients (such as sodium) in the conventional gel battery electrolyte;
- The solar energy battery storage on the charging voltage and temperature to adapt to a wider range.
Solar energy batteries (maintenance-free valve-regulated lead-acid batteries) Introduction:
- Good safety performance: no electrolyte leakage under normal use, no cell expansion and rupture;
- Good discharge performance: stable discharge voltage, discharge platform gently;
- Good resistance to shock: fully charged solar energy battery storage completely fixed to 4mm amplitude, frequency 16.7HZ vibration 1 hour, no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal;
- Good impact resistance: the battery is fully charged state 20CM height from naturally fall to the 1CM thick hardwood board 3 times no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal;
- Resistance to over-discharge: 25 degrees Celsius, the solar energy battery storage is fully charged state of constant resistance discharge 3 weeks (resistance is equivalent to the battery discharge requirements 1CA resistance), to restore the capacity of more than 75%;
- Good resistance to charge: 25 degrees Celsius, fully charged battery 0.1CA charge for 48 hours, no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal, the capacity retention rate of over 95%;
- Good resistance to high current: fully charged battery 2CA discharge for 5 minutes or 10CA discharge for 5 seconds. No conductive part of the fuse, without the appearance of deformation.
This article comes from http://www.storagebattery-factory.com/news/features-and-advantages-of-solar-energy-batteries.html.